Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hands Full of Glitter and Tofu : 2011 Day 236 - Home Again....Now Not Just Cold But....

.... my back, people, my back!


Not content with letting a miscreant virus run havoc through my system, my body, after careful consideration, and weighing up the many options available to it, decided to throw out my lower back! Now it's not the first time this has happened, as my physio, currently holidaying on Cancun will attest, and it's an annoying side effect of sleeping on my stomach since I was a kid, but I don't think I have ever had my back go out while I was sick with a cold! It was only a matter of time I guess since I spent much of the last four days napping and sleeping at night on my stomach but still..... NOT HAPPY JAN (memo to self : get a new snappy pop culture phrase to denote unhappiness and do it smartly!)




Thankfully once again, Eureka came to the rescue and I watched a lot of season 2 episodes (numbers 5 through 10) in between the napping, Ellen show watching and comfort food eating (cannot wait to get back to exercise and slim down again, yummy though the consumption of obscenely unhealthy food has been, and unquestionably restorative in it's efficacy) 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older