Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hands Full of Glitter and Tofu : 2011 Day 235 (Tuesday 23 August) - Yet More Sickness, Thankfully More Eureka

Never has one man been so grateful for one TV show.


I was home again today, chained to my bed - only figuratively; while some kinkiness may be fun, I am pretty it's not something I want to do when my lungs are full of phlegm and my neck glands are swollen (according to the very nice doctor I saw today) - and while I think I will spend my sick days doing lots of stuff I can't do when I am at work, the truth is I am usually too...um... sick to do any of those things soooo...



I lie in bed, drink Lemsips, throw down aspirins, sleeps lots and watch my new favourite TV show, which is so quirky, fun and full of just the sort of distracting pop cultureness that you need when your body once again plays host to the wrong kind of virus.


MEMO TO SELF - check if there is a good kind of virus. My scantly recalled year 8 biology knowledge is failing me at the moment (not that it ever really proved to be of much benefit)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older