Monday, August 15, 2011

Hands Full of Glitter and Tofu : 2011 Day 226 (Sunday 14 August) - Mixed Bag 3

Started the day out with honey & peanut butter art. I call this Brunch: An Exercise in Not Eating Healthy Cereal Like I Do During the Break. What it lacks in brevity and bite, it makes up for in description.



Then my gorgeous guy and I finally managed to get his IKEA Benno DVD stands in place before we chilled and went into the City to see Rise of the Planet of the Apes with dinner beforehand at Albion Place Hotel, a funky new pub on George Street. Naturally I had to have lollies following the fish n chips, which made for a very healthy night out indeed.... and yes the movie was very good!

(see my review in my pop culture blog - http://sparklyprettybriiiight.blogspot.com/2011/08/rise-of-planet-of-apes.html )

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older