Monday, August 08, 2011

Hands Full of Glitter and Tofu : 2011 Day 218 (Saturday 6 August) - Brunch, Lunch and Blu Rays

Started with brunch with my guy and my lovely friend, Warren at Lou Jack's (which has frankly seen much better days, service-wise)....

Followed by lunch at Nakhon Thai, Brighton le Sands with my friends, Ellen & Tracy (housemates) and John & Susie. Food was delicious but service hilarious as the waiter gave us twice the prawn fritters we'd ordered and 1/6 of the mixed entree we wanted... only $22 a head though so not bad at all! Then we had ice cream and a walk over to the beach on Botany Bay. Delightful...

Tracy, Steve, Ellen (Facebook check in shot)

Susie & I

Susie, Steve & I (sun shining directly into eyes, hence the squints)



Ellen, me, Steve, Tracey and Susie
.. and we finished off with connecting my blu ray player at long last! We watched The Day After Tomorrowe, followed by two episodes (7 & 8 of Falling Skies), and accompanied by yummy Indian curries.... fabulous!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older