Monday, August 15, 2011

Hands Full of Glitter and Tofu : 2011 Day 227 - Escalating Me to Culinary Heights

After over 5 weeks of emergency repairs, the escalators at Wynyard station finally started working again today! It only took 5 weeks of emergency repairs to get this happening - I will never rely on Cityrail to save me in the event of an emergency that's for sure!

But my elation over Cityfail finally getting the parts imported from a lonely factory in Tashkent, was nothing compared to having dinner with my gorgeous guy. He made the most delicious Vietnamese spring rolls using some chicken we had got for dinner over the weekend and a whole slew of fresh delicious veges, all while we watched the latest episodes of Miranda, and Collision on ABC2... then Q&A during which I tweeted like crazy! I love our lazy Monday nights together.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older