Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hands Full of Glitter and Tofu : 2011 Day 228 (Tuesday 16 August) - Falling Skies in my Living Room

A free night where I didn't have to be anywhere with anyone (my first preference is to see my gorgeous guy especially since he's now in Sydney during the week rather than Bathurst but a night to ourselves now and then is healthy too) so my housemate and I watched the final two episodes of Falling Skies and what a humdinger they were! More sterling character development, gasp-inducing plot twists and state of the art CGI, but most importantly yummy Indian food shared with my house mate, Aidan, who's become a very good friend.


A most excellent night of house mate bonding and pop culture goodness.



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older