Monday, August 22, 2011

Hands Full of Glitter and Tofu : 2011 Day 234 : Sickerer and Sickerer

Yep I woke up even sicker today with what feels like a sore lump in my throat, a deep, throaty, and thoroughly unsexy cough coupled with near immovable chest congestion. I feel so tired that all I really want to do is sleep which I guess is my body's way of saying "STOP BEING AN EXTROVERT LONG ENOUGH FOR ME TO HEAL DUMBASS!" (think Red, the dad from That 70s Show saying this.)



At least the time off work has given me a chance to watch the remaining episodes of Eureka season 1... well at least when I wasn't drowsily closing my eyes and missing segments.



Heal thyself body!




I will now sleep...

( I am not vomiting but the images used above are so much fun that I had to use them)


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older