Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hands Full of Glitter and Tofu : 2011 Day 230 - WTF I'm WFH?! Cool

I got to work from home for the first time!  


The view from my temporary cubicle was delightful indeed, and mere seconds from Smoothie Central


Having finally got a laptop, and a VPN that works (remote access), and knowing today I would be in pain from the root canal yesterday, and on a smoothie drip (my strawberry and blueberry smoothie kicked considerable arse yesterday!), I got to stay in my trakky daks, and work from the comfort of my dining room table. It was bliss - I got lots done without all the constant interruptions, had lunch with my friend Warren, rested when it all got too much, and after finishing the day off at 6.30, I defrosted some Indian food, made the aforementioned smoothie, and kicked back to blog and then watch two more episodes of Eureka.


I can't wait to do more of it when it's needed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older