Friday, August 19, 2011

Hands Full of Glitter and Tofu : 2011 Day 231 - Don't Rain On My TGIF Marsala

So another unremarkable busy day at work, in a cubicle no where near as nice as yesterdays' newly constructed IKEA effort, with breakfast (toast and juice) and lunch (less than healthy Asian food but what the hell!) bought, and dinner too (my 3rd lot of Indian food for the week, at my gorgeous guy's request, prompting his enquiry : 'Are you sick of Indian?' Am I what?! Of course not, I doubt that's even possible for me, thank you), and all seemed lovely and rosy till I attempted to walk home in the rain that had been falling all day, and my umbrella blew out not once but multiple times...




.... it must die. Luckily for it in the short term, the rain held off again till I got home so it has lived to serve another day. 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older