Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hands Full of Glitter and Tofu : 2011 Day 240 - Chillaxing

I started the day with brunch on my apartment's balcony with my guy (pancakes - yum!)

And finished it with him cooking me a divinely delicious pasta dish that tastes like its full of cream but ISN'T, thanks to the clever use of flour, water and some spices.

Inbetween I wrote a new bridging part of my novel that I needed to do to fix to avoid my character always getting out of trouble the same way every time (woke up inspired to write it - my mind seems to do this and has done since uni; cogitates for weeks without me realising then suddenly spits it out! Very cool), tried to write some more till I found out my Pages (Apple's word processing software) trial period had expired and I couldn't save or print the two paragraphs I had just written (thank goodness my iPhone was there to photograph it), read and chilled and watched TV snuggled up withy my guy.

Life is exceedingly good on days like these (Apple's software policy aside!)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older