Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hands Full of Glitter and Tofu : 2011 Day 239 (Saturday 27 August) - Lots of Things To Do!

Today was a busy day.

I started off by SWIMMING 750m (to help my sore back improve and it worked nicely)




Then I met my guy who'd just got his hair cut for a late brunch/early LUNCH @ Pie Tin, a new gourmet pie place in Newtown. My rosemary & lamb pie had lots of juicy yummy chunks in it and the sweet potato mash was sublime. We will be back!



Then I read the Sydney Morning Herald (briefly while I napped a little too with my guy)



Then we went to Brighton-le-Sands for a drink and quick catch up with my guy's sister Carolyn who was in town for the day to attend an Auslan (deaf interpreter) conference. She's always delightful and lots of fun and it was great to see her. (We dropped her off at the airport for her flight home to Melbourne)




And finally we stopped for a yummy dinner at a new restaurant in Marrickville, Everest Kitchen, with our good friend, Fahmi. The service was wonderful, the food subtlety spicy and delicious and it was well priced. We shall return!





Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older