Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Hands Full of Glitter and Tofu : 2011 Day 185 (Monday 4 July) - Mixed Bag o' My Life

Just another Monday folks.... lots of work, chained to my desk and glad when it was over, partly because it meant I got to escape the cubicle but mostly because I got to have dinner with my guy - kebabs on sweet potato and veges (not exactly high cuisine but yummy nonetheless on a cold Winter's night) - and then watch the final two season 4 episodes of Big Bang Theory on my iMac, snuggled together on my bed.






But Monday was also marked by some other lovely stuff....


Another photo of my adorable nephew Bodhi at Currumbin Sanctuary....




My friend Peter sent through a photo of my close group of friends at my friend Ian's bowling birthday party a couple of months back and it was fabulous. I love these guys!


L - R Back : Fahmi, Ian, my guy Steve, Warren
Front : Me, Ingo and Peter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older