Monday, June 27, 2011

Hands Full of Glitter and Tofu : 2011 Day 177 (Sunday 26 June) - More Chilled Than an Emperor Penguin in a Blizzard

Another chilled day on the couch reading Saturday's Herald, some magazines and making lunch (tuna, chives and cheese omelettes on crumpets) and dinner (Chicken in massaman curry on cous cous plus veges), while my gorgeous guy worked. (This was after running around that morning buying groceries, getting my hair cut, picking up Entertainment Weekly mag from Magnation... that was exhausting!)

A fabuolous mural on a house near where I parked on Wilson Street, Newtown, which some bah humbug Grinch-like neighbours want painted over, with council agreeing. Criminal!

Yummy! The remains of  Cranberry/Pistachio white chocolate Easter egg,  orange cordial (which I haven't drunk in years) and reading material
A perfect no stress day (well for me anyway)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older