Monday, June 27, 2011

Hands Full of Glitter and Tofu : 2011 Day 178 - Give Me Sushi or Give Me... No Sushi?

Yeah death is not really an option there since while I love sushi, it's not that much!

Ah yes the obligatory Facebook check in shot

Yummo! Sushi plates, miso soup bowls and the iced tea detritus

I haven't been to Sushi Train in ages since winter beckons with calls for warm comfort food, but tonight I had a yearning for it, and so after walking 6 blocks from where I had to park - everyone was out on a cold Monday night, which was quite inconvenient for me, thank you very much!), I met my gorgeous guy there (he'd been working in the City and caught the bus straight there), we supped on the usual suspects (takoyagi balls, karaage chicken and lots of sushi options), and I drove him home.

I love our Monday nights together. It what makes me appreciate what is in every other respect, an awful day of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older