Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hands Full of Glitter and Tofu : 2011 Day 173 (Wednesday 23 June) - Scarfing It Down

I LOVE the cold.

I don't care if you think I am twisted, mad or just plain weird for liking the cold. Its entirely possible I am all three, but as I see it, as someone who sweats at the mere hint of heat, winter is my chance to go about life DRY, and I adore that!

I must learn to smile when taking shots on the iPhone. Yes it takes concentration to get the face just so in the frame, but I am supposed to be looking wildly happy wearing the scarf. HAPPY DAMMIT!

I also ADORE - seriously I am totally in love with - wearing scarves, and today was still cold enough after yesterday's crazy cold snap, to wear a nice big thick scarf.

I was a very happy boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older