Friday, July 01, 2011

Hands Full of Glitter and Tofu : 2011 Day 182 - Into Work and Back Again

I stupidly went into work, despite my tooth still hurting, and feeling like I had flown all night from L.A. after losing lots of sleep to shots of pain through the night that work me up, survived for about 3 hours and then headed home for more sleeping and at times, much worse pain.

Down the first enormous set of escalators to Macquarie Park station

Down the second set of enormously long escalators to the station....then to Wynyard then home...really I shouldn't have gone to work at all!





What a fun day!


Thank goodness my guy is coming home tonight after his usual 4 days away in Bathurst. This day can yet be saved!


POSTSCRIPT - it was of course. Lots of hugs, kisses and yummy Indian food plus a fascinating documentary on John Rabe, the Good Nazi of Nanking who saved over 200 000 people from being massacred by the Japanese. A fascinating story and a great illustration that history is never as clear cut as you might imagine.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older