Thursday, July 09, 2009

Project 289 - Day 114 : All Zara, All the Time

Yes I am in grave danger of turning into the proud uncle who keeps showing pics of his gorgeously adorable niece at each and every opportunity......

.....wait a second....yep I have already turned into that annoying person and I am officially going to annoying the living hell out of all of you with photo and anecdote - she moves her hands so cutely! Did you see her squint her eyes then? What tiny hands! - of my lovely sweet cute niece. So since I have morphed into that person overnight, let me regale you with more shots of my niece with various family members.....

(1) Zara with her doting mum and dad

(2) Zara with my Dad

(3) Zara with my Mum

(4) Zara with my brother Steve

(5) Zara with my sister Rachel

(6) Zara and her great-grandmother (my Nanna)

That's it for now but you know there will be more photos! Of course there will be!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older