Sunday, March 29, 2009

Project 289 - Day 12 : Better Read Than Dead

OK I'll admit I stole the title of this blog from one of my favourite bookstores ever - "Better Read Than Dead" - which sits up on King Street, my favourite street in Sydney, and quite possibly, the world. (I can't say that with absolute certainty having not visited every street in the world; of course if I was a virulently right wing tabloid columnist, that small piece of logic wouldn't even enter into my statement.). 


Now my admission of plagiarism out of the way, I will happily state that one of my favourite things to do on a weekend is spread out the Los Angeles-sized mass of paper known as Saturday's "Sydney Morning Herald" and read it on my bed (today adorned by thoroughly conservatively-coloured sheets!) with my gorgeous guy (pictured and looking as good as ever) right next to me. 

It is one of life's cheap, simple pleasures, and with the breeze blowing softly across the rooftops into my top floor apartment, and the world coming alive via the paper's pages, and someone special next to me, virtually unrivaled for relaxation and enjoyment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older