Saturday, March 28, 2009

Project 289 - Day 11 : Greater Love Has No Man Than To Give Up His Foot Blood For Fleas


Now I need to make one thing clear at the start of this entry - I am not putting a photo of my feet here to let you know in graphic detail about my foot fetish. Primarily because I don't have one! LOL So then, you ask, why is there a photo in my blog of my admittedly devilishly handsome feet? Because it was these very same feet that ended up being attacked by no less than 8 fleas after my boyfriend and I checked out a rental property that it seemed had been decorated by a joint venture company comprising City of Sydney rubbish dumps and slum lords from the less desirable parts of the world's shanty towns. 


For goodness knows what reasons, my feet are a magnet for fleas, and today was no exception. We had no sooner entered the apartment, which cleaned of all its rubbish - ahem, I mean the current tenant's possessions - would actually look quite smart, that the little black blood-sucking monsters descended, and stayed on for the ride sucking as though their lives depended on it (which technically they do! LOL) all the way to my car. Seemingly intent on checking out, and colonising, every property we visited, they clung on for deal life till I managed to clear them off somewhere between the two mouldy apartments, the sleazy real estate agent (who looked like a refugee from the 1970s), and the rusted on dishwasher.

Ah yes looking for rental properties in Sydney - the stuff fleas' dreams are made of! LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Possum, photos of your feet are not about your foot fetish: the photos are to satisfy our foot fetish!!! Jus xo

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older