Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hands Full of Glitter and Tofu : 2011 Day 200 (Tuesday 20 July) - Crazy Long Day



The day started @ 6.30 when I arrived at the Westin Hotel for my division's annual customer strategy breakfast where I was, along with two others, the Door Bi-artch! I didn't get to go into the actual breakfast itself, which meant lots of reading of Twitter updates, and a shopping expedition to buy some pastries from Luneberger for the company's CEO's Executive Assistant who performed a small miracle and made him available for the event.

The actual box itself was boring nothing white, and so I zhushed it up with some ribbon and stickers from the card shop just down the corridor in the QVB. Yes I am incredibly, very gay and must decorate everything. Plain is boring people!! (She loved the gift)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older