Monday, July 05, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 186 : Move It! Ya Gotta Mooove It! Moooove It

Not a good news day today.

After watching a sublimely beautiful movie I Am Love and having dinner at Happy Chef on King Street - and it turns out he really is very happy! - with my gorgeous guy and feeling content with life, I walked into my apartment to find.....
......... that rather than being sold to investors, it had been sold to an owner/occupier and we have 4 weeks to move. The agent who handles most of the sales and rentals in Sydney Park Village has offered us first dibs on two other properties - at higher rents of course! - and they may work out to be just fine, but it doesn't erase the fact that we have to pack up, change addresses, upend our lives etc etc. I have moved so many times that the actual act of moving doesn't faze me as such - it's all the resultant disruption to life that irks me most.
Ah well, there is no use complaining because the clock it is a-tickin'.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older