Monday, July 05, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 185 (Sunday 4 July 2010) : Hugs!

I know how vomit inducing it can be when someone waxes lyrical about how sweet and loving their significant other is so I shall make this quick and painful but still meaningful. Today my gorgeous guy gave me hugs for just about thing we did today - a Brushing Your Teeth hug, Getting Dressed hug, a Making Pancakes for Brunch hug - and it was lovely to have him so close, especially when, because of work pressures, I am not seeing him as much at the moment.

Hopefully the busyness will ease in time but for now, hugs while he is with me , no matter how comically justified (and I love his quirky sense of humour) are filling in the void of his absences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older