Monday, June 28, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 179 : I Got a Fan!

No, I am not being celebrity stalked.

Mainly because I am not a celebrity, but also because why stalk when there is a perfectly good blog chock full of my life's comings and goings, and assorted inanities?

While I may have a dearth of stalkers, what I do have is an actual fan. An electrical one to cool a room with....

Why, you ask wearily, would I mention that I own a piece of common place electrical hardware that is well near useless in Winter when you don't need cooling but you need to be warmed? Well because, starting back in uni days when I needed to sleep in noisy dorm rooms, I have used the white noise from a fan to shut out all the variable external noise so I could sleep soundly.

Alas, with few exceptions (when my boyfriend stays over normally), I need to have it on even during Winter, which means that I need to rug up snugly indeed so as to avoid frostbite. I have tried to wean myself off my long standing white noise addiction but to no avail, and so one Winter day soon you may hear media reports of a man found frozen to death in his apartment.....with the fan on.

Or not.... what would be the fun of a melodramatic fan-induced death if I am not alive to witness it? All that aside, I have a fan.

Good thing I like the cold......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older