Wednesday, July 21, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 202 : Andrew for P.M.!

It seems my darling man thinks I could be Prime Minister! (see the URL).

http://www.australia2010.com.au/index.php?rfname=Andrew&rlname=Gillman&remail=andrew.gillman@optus.com.au&sfname=Stephen&slname=Montague&semail=montech.consulting@gmail.com

That's all very flattering and I am impressed I have my very own saturation coverage news report but frankly I couldn't think of anything worse. It must be the most thankless job in the world, and you never know when it will cease to be yours. Right Kevin?

Still if I get into The Lodge, I pledge to introduce endless stimulus packages so shopping is guilt free all year around, bring in an end to pointless politicking (ban all parties I say!), and make same sex marriage law. Since my guy has indicated he is happy to serve as my deputy, I could be the first P.M. in history to get married to my male deputy!

Well a boy can dream can't he?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older