Sunday, January 10, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 10 : It's a Fair Day Today

..... or at least the planning for it...


This is the second year we will be doing something Over The Top Super Camp Special for Fair Day, the launching day for Mardi Gras, and tired and sick though I was, I dragged myself to Buzzzbar with my beautiful guy, who's the creative mastermind behind the whole endeavour, and we met with good friends Ian and Bill, with input from Ian & Gary's friend, Rose, and another friend, Mark to start planning the day.

The theme is going to be Toyland which will mean bright primary colours (red, blue and yellow), luminously colourful food, another fun story for me to write featuring all our characters, and costumes reflecting toys old and new, commercial and traditional. I have no idea what I will be yet, but we're underway, and if it's anything like last year, it will be a fun day!


Only trouble was that sitting in a cafe for 2 hours - sitting mind you! - exhausted me completely, so my beautiful guy stayed for a little while, gave me some lovely affection and dinner, and then headed off to get ready for the week, while I lay inert on the bed watching the start of Season 1 of Big Bang Theory...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older