Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Project 289 - Day 288 : More Up, Up and Away-ingness....


After a lovely chilled final morning with my Mum and Dad at the Ancestral Estate in Alstonville, I caught a flight home at 1pm (passing by the Giant Prawn, a Ballina icon for the last 19 years, and about to be demolished), and made it home with just enough time to partially unpack my bags - got everything home including the fruitcake and the coffee table book without incident, or excess baggage fees! Yay! - before heading back to the airport to collect my beautiful guy from his time in Melbourne with his family. 



It was wonderful to see him, and after spending time getting re-acquainted at his place, we went out for Thai to our favourite restaurant in the whole world, Stir Crazy in Erskineville, which I am fairly certain has featured in this blog more than some of my friends!! The night was cool, the breeze gentle, the company exquisite - god, I had missed him! - and it was lovely to have stay at my place that night....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older