Saturday, December 26, 2009

Project 289 - Day 284 : So Lazy I May Melt Into a Puddle of Melted Chocolate

Today has been a deliciously chilled day. I slept in.... 


Got up to watch the end of The Bucket List (already on 8 a.m. when I awoke) which ended very sadly (not a surprise when you consider it's about two men living life to the full before they die)....... ate a red salmon omelette on wholemeal bread....... watched Rage....... read The Economist..... 

Ate Lindor Balls..... watched the start of the Sydney to Hobart race..... then napped, read, ate more food..... held my gorgeous niece while she used me as a replacement for her Jolly Jumper toy.... took some photos of her and I reflected in the baubles of the Christmas tree.... watched my two brothers-in-law try to out do each other on the parallel bars out the back.....had dinner with my Nanna and the rest of the family..... 

Went walking with my sister and niece around the neighbourhood.... tried to screen out the cricket that my brothers-in-law were watching...... organised a catch up on Sunday with my friend Sue, also staying with her parents....... and finally let myself slow down ......

BLISS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older