Thursday, December 17, 2009

Project 289 - Day 275 : On The 4th day of Andrew's Christmas, I Decorated the Tree With....




So I am a pop culture addict right? Like those wackos on the Crunchy Nut but obsessed with pop culture anything..... well almost anything... anyway, one of the shows I absolutely adore for it's wit, extreme boundary pushing (they go so far outside the box, they're nowhere near the packing plant anymore!), and great sense of fun is The Family Guy.



Not everyone's cup of tea granted, and it can be a mite controversial (massive understatement of the day!) but I love it, and so it made great sense to give Peter (the Dad), Stewie (they very gay highly articulate baby) and Brian (the anthropomorphic dog and voice of reason) a place on my tree. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older