Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Project 289 - Day 273 :On The 2nd day of Andrew's Christmas, I Decorated the Tree With....

Today's look at Andrew's pop culture-laden Christmas tree features some of my fabulous Grolier Sesame Street ornaments, all bought on Ebay some years back (although I did just pick up Big Bird a few days back, which was exciting.....yep, I know I need to get some semblance of a life....but till then....), and evoking all sorts of lovely memories for me.
While I adore Bert and Ernie (top), and Oscar the Grouch (rendered here as one of the ghosts of Christmas), my favourite Sesame Street muppet of all time is the ever adorable, funny, goofy Grover. I was given a large puppet of him in my pillow sack as a child for Christmas, and the Golden Book I treasure most is one featuring the ever heroic, Super Grover, so it's only natural that the Sesame Street ornament I love the most is one of Grover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older