Sunday, June 14, 2009

Project 289 - Day 89 : Happy Days With The Man I Love and Adore

Today was a gloriously unbusy day that I largely spent with my beautiful man just being together.

No freakishly busy agenda. No rush to get errands done. No back to back social engagements to keep. Just him, and me, and until 12 noon, a snug warm bed on a cold, rainy day. When we finally managed to escape the delightful embrace of the doona, he cooked me bacon, scrambled eggs and toast while I got the papers, and we had a lazy 'breakfast' (technically it was the first meal of the day!).

After doing a few things around his apartment, we headed out finally into a very cold day and caught up with our friend, Fahmi, who was leaving for Singapore the next day. Wine and fish & chips at The Union and then back home, sadly without my guy who left for his place, but feeling loved and cared for, and in love, and glorying in the joy of just being with him.

Bliss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older