Friday, June 12, 2009

Project 289 - Day 87 : Having Heather For Lunch...I Mean Lunch With Heather

It was a perfect Winter's day - cold but sunshiney bright - and so I had lunch with my good friend, Heather who works two floors above me.

She and I have known each other since the Dark Days of the International Air Courier With a Purple and Orange Logo (IACPOL) and I followed her to the much happier environs of Australia's # 2 telecommunications company, after she mentioned over and over how much better life was away from IACPOL. She is a sweet, wonderful person, and our conversations are warm, funny and usually revolve to some extent around Canada - she's half-Canadian, and I am a Canadian born in an Australian's body!

I like Fridays at the best of times but even more so when I get to spend at least part of them with special friends like Heather. TGIF, sushi and Heather - a near perfect combo and a fabulous way to finish off the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older