Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Project 289 - Day 84 : "It's An iPhone Jim But Not As We Know It"


Last week I got the iPhone.....

... Today I announce my absolute and utter and complete devotion to it. OK that's a bit OTT even for me! But it is the most fabulous mobile device ever (bar my iPod which can do no wrong...unless of course if freezes in which case it is the satanic setpchild of Microsoft, a terrible insult indeed!) and I am having so much fun with my text 'conversations', adding photos to the person's profile so it pops up when they ring, setting the alarm.... oh the list goes on!

I know you can do all these things to some extent on other devices but this is the first device that actually makes sense to me, and makes technology workable and useful to me. I always love the idea of new tehcnology but struggle to fully utilise it. The joy of this device is that it makes the technology something that I can use in my life, and not a headache that only a fistful of Advil and a good throw of the device from a wharf into a stormy sea will assuage.

I like that, and so the iPhone has pride of my place in today's blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older