Monday, June 08, 2009

Project 289 - Day 83 : Move! Move. Moooooooove......


Do I look happy here? I don't think so!

That is largely due to the fact that I am trying to get a very large, very heavy wooden IKEA wardrobe (being loaned to my guy) up the very narrow stairs in my gorgeous guy's 1950s style apartment block, and it won't fit. No matter how we tried to tilt it, it refused to clear the walls or railings, and in the end, after 2 1/2 long drawn out hours, ended up going to a friend's garage instead, from whence it will hopefully find a new home in a one story home on flat ground, if the eventual minder of the wardrobe knows what's good for them and their back!

It was an exhausting day all around, even when the second wardrobe and couch both fitted up the stairs with ease despite both being awkward and heavy to lift up and over delightfully tight narrow stairs. I am fairly certain I haven't been that exhausted in ages, and all I could think about it when the dust finally settled and we'd returned the very butch - there's my gorgeous guy doing his best to look butch! - ute to Europcar was sleeping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older