Thursday, June 11, 2009

Project 289 - Day 86 : Happy Birthday Amanda... and Ann!

What a birthday-filled day!


First up was my wonderful friend Amanda from work who celebrated her 40th - at work!! Is she mad? To make up for the fact that she was marking such a big day in her Cubicle of Death and Greyness, my friend Tricia and I bought her a Sacher Torte and I got everyone to sign a card. She loved it, and had as close to wonderful day at work as you can get. (Which despite all it's delight was still standing on a wind swept hill waving at the distant allure of Wonderful).


We finished off the day with a very yummy dinner of lamb and various metze dishes at a fabulous Greek restaurant in the City called Medusas, with very close friends of my gorgeous guy. It was all in honour of Ann's birthday (see above pictured with my guy), who is an absolute darling, very vivacious and lots of fun, and we celebrated the day along with her partner Geoff, close friends Gary & Janette, David & Scott and a few others. They are a witty, clever, very social bunch, and despite it being the first time I'd really met any of them, bar David & Scott, I fitted right in, and had the best time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older