Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hands Full of Glitter and Tofu : 2011 Day 202 - It Rained and Rained and.... Well You Get the Picture




All these scenes of endless rain and wetness were observed at Marrickville Metro, Sydney when I went to collect much needed pain killers and low fat soy milk  for my smoothies that were drunk in lieu of having to chew (who knew it could be high fat?) in the middle of the day. I did use an umbrella but frankly it proved a fool's errand since getting in and out of the car resulted in me getting so wet that there really wasn't much point starting to use it in the first place.

While I wasn't happy my tooth was giving me grief, I was happy that I got to stay mostly snug and indoors on a day when the weather was atrocious. I usually love the weird romanticism of rainy weather but only when I am safe from it's worst effects and can gaze out on the world having to struggle through it.

You can tell then just how much I need said grocery items. A LOT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older