Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hands Full of Glitter and Tofu : 2011 Day 53 - Rise of the Printing Machines

What an awful day.



Stress piled upon stress as I struggled to get everything ready - packs printed, USB sticks loaded etc - for a major budget presentation my management team have tomorrow and as if they sensed the magnitude of events to come, and my need to get all my ducks in a row in pretty frilly jackets all smiling for the camera, the printers I use, en masses jammed paper. ran out of any and all consumables (toner, life units which are the reflective light tubes that transmit the image to paper), and extended what should have been a quick job into an all afternoon orgy of misery and exhaustion with several trips all across the campus thrown in for good sweaty measure.

I was so glad to leave here last night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older