Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hands Full of Glitter and Tofu : 2011 Day 46 - Baby Its Dark Outside..... ACO DACO!

Early start today because there was printing for a major executive meeting to be done. What fun! So I left home on the 5.55 train - it was dark, very dark which oddly doesn't worry me when I get up to walk at 5 a.m. but bothers me when I have to go directly to work.... yes odd I know - got the 6.30 bus to work, and started printing at 7 a.m. Be still my beating heart!

St Peters station in the pre-dawn gloom
Being Tuesday, with a suite of executive meetings in the diary, it was crazy manically busy without any time to stop till later in the afternoon, when I decamped from the Cubicle o' Fun and Frivolity (Not) into the City for a night of Kulcha at the Australian Chamber Orchestra in Angel Place with my gorgeous man, and friends Alan and Pieta. We started off with wagyu burgers and red wine at Bar 333, sauntered across the road to Angel Place and enjoyed a night of Mendelsson, Prokofiev and Beethoven (my gorgeous guy's favourite composer), with Teddy Tahu Rhodes, looking dazzlingly handsome in a black shirt, loose tie and suit, and sounding like heaven as he sang, singing two sections of songs with music by a modern composer Bennett, and by Beethoven.




Absolutely delightful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older