Tuesday, July 27, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 206 (Sunday 25 July 2010) : Par-Tay for My Guy!

Lots of people (19 adults + 2 kids).

Lots of balloons.

Great service, food, and fun.

That's my gorgeous guy's birthday dinner in a nutshell.

I booked us into Delhi o Delhi at Erskineville, who were wonderfully friendly and supportive all the way through especially during the dinner when the service was absolutely legendary, Fahmi grabbed yummy cheesecakes from Buzzzbar, I got balloons from a place on Mitchell Road, and with 19 close special friends we had a wonderful night celebrating my beautiful man's birthday.

Add into that lovely mix, drinks at Zanzibar's roof top bar beforehand, and not even torrential rain could take away from the fun of a lot of friends together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older