Tuesday, July 27, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 207 (Monday 26 July 2010) : More Bodhi...and a Crap Shoulder

I was off work today thanks to my left shoulder flaring up in pain after one too many boxes were lifted into place ready for the move to begin this week to my new apartment. Thankfully I got in to see my doctor and my physio on what turned out to be a very busy day....

But the highlight was being sent some lovely shots of my gorgeous new nephew Bodhi with my Dad, my Mum, his dad and mum (my lovely sister Rachel), including one where he has his hands over his ears like he's trying to screen the noise of the world out! He is just adorable and I can't wait to see him soon.

Sound asleep

With his dad Michael

With my Mum, his Ana-Nanna

With my Dad

With his mum (my sister) and his dad

Trying to shut out the world! Too cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older