Tuesday, March 30, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 88 (Monday 29 Mrch 2010) : Thai Me Kangaroo Down... or Is That Chilli Chicken and Beef?

Today was a very good day.

Yes I know I am saying this about a Monday. When I was at work. Furiously busy. But somehow even as Things To Do built up like the numbers of women Tiger Woods has slept with - hmm not even I was that busy I guess! - I managed to stay in a good frame of mind, and finished the day feeling great, as if I had actually accomplished something.

Yeah I know, don't get used to it....

Then to make the day even better, I was picked up by my beautiful guy, and whisked off to a delightfully romantic dinner at our favourite restaurant, Stir Crazy Thai in Erskineville. Being a Monday night it wasn't that busy and so we sat outside under one of their ginormous red umbrellas while a gentle rain fell around us, and we gazed into each other's eyes and caught up on life. I love being with him and tonight was no exception, and it was hard to let go when we kissed and cuddled at his car as he dropped me off.

Ah well only 3 sleeps and I get to see him again.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older