Saturday, November 28, 2009

Project 289 - Day 254 (Thursday 26 November 2009) : A Bridge Too Far

The day after a big event is always a small let down but I was basking today in the romance and sheer wonderfulness of dinner last night..... my beautiful guy went to so much trouble and made me feel so special.... I couldn't stop thinking about it...


I was also very tired after a late night (1 a.m. to bed since dinner went from 8.30 till 11.30 the night before), and downed 2 Pepsi Maxs, got as much work done as I could before heading home on the bus with my lovely gal pal from work, Sammi..... the trip which normally takes 25 minutes took an hour and the shot of the Bridge symbolises just how much time we spent on the damn thing! We got to the City eventually and I made it home to a night of chilling and relaxing and looking forward to my official birthday day off from work tomorrow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older