Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Project 289 - Day 246 : A Dreamy State of Mind

I didn't go walking today.

No surprises there. I often fail to go walking if I feel tired, can't be bothered etc. But what I did with the time between 4.45 and 6 was dream. A weird dream (are there any other kind really?!) where my beautiful guy and I were at a multi-level cinema where people were queueing to go to all sorts of movies. Nothing weird there I hear you say. Well it would have been if they were queueing to see 2012, a disaster of a disaster movie, which my friend Sturt quipped had the plot development of a Teletubbies episode, and coming out the cinema loving it, but they weren't. Even in my dreams movie goers have good taste!

The weird part was that I suddenly wanted snacks - OK again not so weird since I spend most movies hooke dup via IV drip to liquid lollies - and so we went on the curving sloped travelator (like a flat escalator) from one floor to the next to join a queue for people wanting to buy ice cream. Not lollies, ice cream! The queue snaked on forever and I was all of a sudden dragging a large moving box full of stuff, and god knows what else through the line....oh and a thickshake which spilt all over me when the woman behind me bumped me. I got upset initially at her but later apologised and kept queueing. Then the dream ended, and I didn't get to the icecream!! Ripped off in my own dream!! (Must fire my imagination's management!!)

What does this all mean? That I like movies, lollies, ice cream and hauling moving boxes through cinemas.... wait scratch the last part.... my dream managed to combine things I love with something I loathe.... truly, utterly weird.... see I told you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older