Thursday, November 19, 2009

Project 289 - Day 247 : Thinking....and Talking

My sister sent me a thought today via email and I loved it:

Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F.

I had the loveliest of nights catching up with one of my good friends, Justin. We had a yummy Japanese dinner - not a Japanese for dinner which would have been wrong and um, cannibalism - at Sukura on Pitt Street which is a poky hole in the wall establishment with fabulous food, and delightful service. It got a little, actually a LOT, hot in the small, confined space (didn't help that I was feeling all that great) so we finished dinner and took to the streets, going for a wander through my favourite bookstore, Kinokuniya (where I bought yet more Christmas stuff!! Help me!!) before we wandered through Queen Victoria Building checking out the jewelery stores (Justin loves his diamonds!) and eating some gourmet handmade chocolates. I was tired yes, and not feeling the best, but it was a delightful night with a close friend, and somehow how I felt physically didn't matter.

(The photos are of the Christmas decorations at the QVB. So beautiful!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older