Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Project 289 - Day 252 (Tuesday 24 November 2009) : Andrew's Birthday Week Part 4 - Birthday Eve Hurricanes!

My dear special friend, Sammi (from work) and I are very close - sharing everything on our daily morning walks to get breakfast at work - and it was only fitting that she and I went out for dinner to celebrate my birthday since it's a time for me to connect with the special people in my life.
We chose a very funky steak and ribs place at Darling Harbour called "Hurricanes" to do the connecting and over some very fun cocktails (photo below), a full rack of pork ribs bigger than China's GDP (HUGE I tell ya, HUUUUUUGE!) - my main - and a steak bigger than Texas (Sammi's choice), and no dessert - the danger of a "Meaning of Life" gut explosion all too real! - we caught up, celebrated my birthday and enjoyed a lovely walk back to the City in the cool evening air.

Thanks Sammi for making the evening so special....and red!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older