Monday, November 23, 2009

Project 289 - Day 251 : Andrew's Birthday Week Part 3 - Cool Dude!



Thankfully I didn't roast in the 41 degree heat Sydney endured while I was up north - bizarrely up at my parents near Byron Bay it was at least 10 degrees cooler or in the air con, 20 degrees cooler which I adored! - so I didn't have any 'melting war stories, but I was intensely glad that the promised cool change actually arrived and today's temperature was half of yesterday's.


I am not entirely sure why I dragged the smurfs out but it made the shot a lot more fun than otherwise!


The smurfs however did not come with my beautiful guy and I to the Stir Crazy Thai, our favourite restaurant in the world at Erskineville where we had our first real date, and where, tonight, we reconnected after a few fractured weeks (overseas trip and impossible work loads will do that to you) over delicious Thai food, good wine (Seven Degrees Sauv Blanc from NZ) and sparkling conversation..... we walked back cuddling up to each other and kissing with a sense that, while we hadn't been apart in each other's hearts. it was lovely to feel that closeness playing out back in the real world once again.....



More shots in the dark.... what fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older