Thursday, April 09, 2009

Project 289 - Day 23 : The ears were tall, pink and waving gently in the April wind




I wear fake rabbit ears. There I've said it! Phew - I feel so much better. All these years I have been hiding the truth about my rabbit ears fetish and now I can walk tall and proud, confident that wearing rabbit ears doesn't diminish me as a man but rather...... 

Right that got you in didn't it?! I mean who wants some namby pamby nothing start to a blog entry when you can have a kinky fetish-confessional opening? The only true part about that sensational first paragraph is that I wore rabbit ears. At work. Today. In front of straight people... and they loved it! The fact that it was the day before Good Friday no doubt helped my cause (who doesn't love a seasonally-appropriate gay man hamming it up hmmmm?!) , as did hosting the hot cross bun and itsy bitsy teeny weeny chocolate Easter egg morning tea. I figured that all that Easter-ness demanded an in character performance and so I donned the ears, played the part, and let them eat buns....


While it was not exactly a Sipping-Pina-Coladas-By-The-Optus-Pool relaxed kind of day, it was a little more chilled than most of my frenetic days and I even managed to squeeze lunch in with my good friend Justin, and catch up on all sorts of admin tasks since my boss and many co-workers had started Easter early and taken Thursday off.... I can understand taking the extra time off but missing out on free hot cross buns, baby Easter eggs (cruelly separated from their mother too early, poor chocky babies!), and more particularly me in rabbit ears?! Ah well -  their loss! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older