Monday, December 19, 2011

Hands Full of Glitter and Tofu : 2011 Day 352 (Sunday 18 December) - Christmas all day long

It was a very Christmassy day what with farewelling my darling man on his trip south (we stayed over at his place and he has decorated it beautifully), to getting presents ready for Secret Santa at both my Spiders group (writing group) and work Christmas events.












My Secret Santa gifts all ready to go.

Under the tree
We had our work Christmas dinner at Aqua Dining and the food was fabulous! Seriously awesome. Views of the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and Harbour, sparkling fun conversation with my workmates, and matching food and wines that was beyond sublime. Honestly the loveliest Christmas dinner ever.


















Peter's Secret Santa for work at Aqua Dining

Tracy with her Secret Santa gift
I love Christmas everything! What a fabulous day!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older