Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hands Full of Glitter and Tofu : 2011 Day 284 - Dark Ninja Duckies!

In the lead up to leaving work, I have a million and one things to do. One of those things is a large and exhaustive handover document which has proven extraordinarily difficult to write since I keep getting interrupted. So I got up ridiculously early, caught the 5.55 a.m. train, the 6.30 bus and started work at 6.50. Oy vey! Good thing is I got lots done, so it was all worth it. Just as well!


St Peters staion @ 5.55 a.m.

Optus bus stop in Clarence Street at 6.30 a.m.

The sun rises over the street outside the campus

The view from my desk
The great joy today was seeing the 9 duckling from this season alive and kicking and growing so very fast. Given last year's carnage when only 1 duckling survived, this year's survival rate is wonderful!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older