Sunday, October 09, 2011

Hands Full of Glitter and Tofu : 2011 Day 281 (Saturday 8 October) - The Art of Bunnings

I have grown to have a strange enjoyment of Bunnings (in this case, the one at Alexandria, which does not have the car park from hell) since I have been with my gorgeous guy and while I am not entirely sure what the attraction is - is it the sausage sizzle for charity? The fact that I am with my guy doing something he loves? - but it's almost kind of fun to go there.




But not always and I do get semi-bored at times, so to fill in the time while my guy ponders the exact kind of screw he needs (boom! tish!), I created Bunnings Art using Instagram, and sent it out via the world to Twitter.


No one commented but that's OK. I had fun doing it.








I tweeted that I was 'butching it up at Bunnings' but had to retract that later when my first reaction to these tape measures was 'ooh pretty!' LOL





Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older