Wednesday, December 22, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 356 : Happy Birthday Peter!

I love birthdays!

Mine. Anyone's really. I am like a birthday crack whore, looking forward to helping friends and family members celebrate in any way, shape or form. And so, jonesing for another fix, I caught up with my wonderful friend Peter to mark his 43rd birthday at a brlliant Thai restaurant called Papaya in Cammeray, and we had a lovely time.





Started with a red wine at his place - on an empty stomach; always a good idea - wheeee!! - before walking to the restaurant where the food as always was delish but the service, tonight at least, was patchy with not enough staff on, an odd thing to do at Christmas. But that didn't detract from hearing all about Peter's latest news over soft shell crabs and Duck Pad See Euw and spending a birthday with a special friend.

Happy Birthday again Peter! Love your friendship, and I'd celebrate with you, birthday addiction or not.

________________________________________

But before all this birthday celebrating went down (note my canny use of street lingo from decades past), we had a Fabulous Christmas Afternoon Tea at work and I ate a delicious Christmas cupcake (with candy cane - sugar. Woohoo!) and some lollies with a Cat in the Hat Christmas cap on. Boy did I look stylish!!


My delightful Ea colleague, Sandra in full flight!




Sandra, Tamara and me

Good times, good times..... as if there wouldn't be with a hat as fine as that? (Oh look I am channelling my inner Dr Seuss!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older